Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Character Design: Jason Chow

Hello everyone,

This is my first official blog. I'd like to keep everyone updated on what I'll be creating on my free time. So what I have in mind is a funny Kung-Fu character with a Chibi concept in mind. His rival will be a Ninja, who's design will follow soon.



Original Character Concept





Character Profile: Front & Side 





Facial Expressions



And that's just scratching the tip of the iceberg. Characters will then be modelled in 3D and animated.
Hopefully this will be updated constantly as I progress. I really look forward to sharing how everything was created and put together from start to finish. Until next time  ^_^



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I am sure that you can find a wealth of beingness by adding and making life in this blog.




    There's a piece of advice here that I am giving you regarding what it means when you say "And that's just scratching the tip of the iceberg. Characters will then be modelled in 3D and animated.
    Hopefully this will be updated constantly as I progress."




    That sort of phrase is a demotivational phrase because by writing it you are receiving potentially a lot of immediate praise and that makes your journey to reach your goals immersed within a jar and embalmed by the fact that you feel good about yourself now. Keep your intentions to succeed to yourself. Otherwise you'll be wondering how come you're not doing what you said you'd do and then be demotivated by that. Also, stay disattached from the outcome of this blog's success, so keep producing the beautiful work, dude.


    Your intentions are the fire that burns through this phase and by announcing it to all you risk extinguishing it.



    So keep the fire alive and it will propel itself. EZ PZ much love

    ReplyDelete